We know that protecting your loved ones is OrbitU family’s number one priority. To ensure transparency from our family to yours, it is important that we inform you how we share your data. Details of our data collection from the information you provide us have been outlined below.
OrbitU will strive to deliver an accurate and involved experience. OrbitU will collect your location, driving data and user related information which includes:
- Information provided by you during registration
- Data collected while using OrbitU services
- Mobile device information and device identifiers
- Application analytics including IP address
- Driving event data and location data
- Geolocation and movement data
- Crash detection data
OrbitU may use this data:
- To provide exact and detailed information to you and your Orbit.
- To enhance OrbitU services, including using your personal data for product development, research and statistical analysis.
- To improve OrbitU services by using your personal data for compiling research and analytics on aggregate traffic patterns and behaviors.
- To offer location and driving detection services such as drive detection, driving alerts, crash detection, arrival, departure, curfew alerts and SOS features.
- To ensure free services for most users we have trusted partnerships with businesses and 3rd party advertisers. We will share device data, location service and movement data with our partners for tailored advertising, analytics or research purposes including studying location and movement trends.
OrbitU will store personal data for as long as necessary to provide product and services to OrbitU, its end-users, trusted partners, and others. As a user you will always be able to opt out of these services or adjust your data sharing based on your preference. If you would like to implement your rights under the General Data Protection Act (right to access, rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing, object to processing, right to data portability) you can always contact OrbitU.